- GMF does not collect personally identifiable information through the Internet or otherwise unless you explicitly choose to provide this information. If GMF collects information, this will only be for clearly specified purposes.
- When you choose to provide us with information, it is kept strictly confidential. We do not sell, share or in any way disclose the information obtained for specific purposes to third parties unless obliged to do so by law and/or legal proceedings.
- The data our customers provide us with is discarded as soon as the original purpose is no longer relevant or the customer informs us that he/she desires the data to be discarded.
- GMF makes every effort to keep data given to GMF accurate and up to date, and we will process requests for updates quickly and reliably.
- GMF makes sure that GMF’s staff are trained to adhere to these standards. Our employees sign a statement of commitment to these principles.
Web browser cookies
Applicable Law and Venue